Subscribe

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe

Click +1 button above

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chun Li Drawing



Now this hot chick from the game street fighter can never go un-noticed.If you've played the game, And admit it. You noticed her BIG when she did her spinning bird kiss (oops..I mean kick)

Mind it, the SF attacks jargon is the coolest language in the world. !!!!!!!(I can not stress it enough!)
this thunder thighs ,takes our heart with her lightning kicks
Any time you play a quick fight in SF,
chun li is a safe bet for you, anytime.

(Let me wink in advance for you ;)Apart from her lightning,
when she does her cool tenshokyaku , i know ur mind goes in a slow mo state
and ur eyes desperately try to catch a glimpse of whats under her quipao (yeah ,I got that from wiki!) and yess.. you experience both satisfaction and unsatisfaction cuz u cud see a little ,but not all ;0

Her Hazanshu, side reversal are really useful if u know where to use them right
and besides, I love the word Hazanshu. So I HAD to mention it :D
And Chun li's ultra, is the hardest thing to master in this world
I still havent managed to master it! :E
So if anyone can advise me,

>>IF U ARE OUT THERE, YOU.. THEN PLEASE TEACH ME TO GET CHUN LI's ULTRA RIGHT!!!!<<<
Yes, write it down right here, in a comment.

and lastly, as a tribute to chun li, our fav. babe, this is her drawing.
Chun li ,a name anyone who has ever played a video game in their life, must have read on the top corner of the screen,
atleast once in their life!

We salute, to her extra hot thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment