Subscribe

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe

Click +1 button above

Monday, November 15, 2010

The Completion (Love Poem)




the velvet touch of ur eyelashes
bring sleep to mine
calm like the serene lake under dark green iridescence
your twinkling eyes
to watch over me while im asleep
your lucious lips to tell me that im awake

the darkness of the night
carries your scent
and the silence of the violet
whispers your breath

soft like petals of the crying rose
pearls fall from your eyes
do not weep my princess
In this world they do not belong

The laughing sunflowers and the mellow sky
shot a double rainbow when ur time was high
When time freezes and winter slows
lose no faith, forever it grows

your face austere unrevealing to many
revealing to me, the beauty behind the pain
a light shone and died the brigntness remained
in this heart, forever you shall flame

eternity is less, to contemplate a fall
into the vortex of your eyes
A lash of your lashes
A state of trance beholds the wonderer
when reason concedes and beauty prevails
renders me my queen, a slave to your wage

No comments:

Post a Comment