Subscribe

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe

Click +1 button above

Friday, February 17, 2012

Spasmodic destruction




There's something wrong but I have to go on

Is there a new way to get the old times back?



I have a lot to say that no one loves to hear

The one's who are close are lost and far away


 
Need a friend I can blame them in front of

Know its gonna wreck me more 

But if it fits no logic

Maybe its worth it




There's a lot to say that I hold back

Not sure if it should be said

There's a lot I would like to ask and know

Not really sure if it should be known




I'm being pulled toward this feeling that's gonna do me much harm

I have no ropes to hold , no choice but to flow on.




I have felt this anxiety before

The time might have passed and the train could have moved on,

And I keep on wishing.

Could there be someone really waiting, on the platforms of the past.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment