Subscribe

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe

Click +1 button above

Monday, November 7, 2011

Needing Things

How about the fortune of favor
from a nameless soul

whom I'd doubt to be so important
but turns out pretty useful



Changing lives but no ones lookin'
Here I am

Walking miles per second but still not moving
Needing things



Like a hole in the space time fabric
things don't happen.

Maybe if I keep doing this everyday
It won't remain a dream



"People notice the good
If I practice in peace

I'll gather enough focus
Then I'll be good to go."



I feel it there
I feel that Things are right behind me, in that curtain

But The wet signal of this parallel universe
is just no good through a chinese processor



Changing lives but no ones lookin
Here I am

Ascending full speed in a 12 foot room
Needing things

No comments:

Post a Comment