Subscribe

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe

Click +1 button above

Monday, November 21, 2011

Still tender from within

Hey its nice to talk to you
But I am really still tender from within

Its nice to know that you like shifting gears
But I like to take heed in the things I should fear.






The harsh noises that my neighbors make near my bedroom at night
to you anyone else, don't know if they would

But they still haunt me more than it might.
Cuz I'm still really tender from within.






I'm scared of this thing they'all be when they grow up
I won't be it, or do the things they'll wanna do.

But if I ever be anybody ,to myself I'll always know
That I'm still really tender from within.







It doesn't hurt not being like the world if you're not.
And if it does to you then you know

That you're not really tender from within
Anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment