Subscribe

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe

Click +1 button above

Friday, March 2, 2012

What if I disappear?




I walk through the hours just as they walk through me

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I disappeared

Will there be a warm air in the places where I stood?

I would like to know, what would happen.



People don't know people sometimes

but their smiles communicate

Its all so inconsistent for me

Think I could be subject of a great fraud, at times.



Will there be a marriage with my name written in bold letters on the cards?

Will I too get trapped in this circle of life

How long does it take to twist this key through the hole?

The door wouldn't budge, but what if I was never there to answer it?



I would like to know

If I wasn't there, how would things go?

Will I be remembered.

Will there be a warm air, in the places where I stood?



Without me, the winds they died

Without me, the sun didn't rise

Without me, the oceans they dried

Nothing to see, and nothing to breathe




Without me, I would like to know

Can there be another show?

The one that makes them laugh , and make them moan

Will there be a prayer for those whom I love?

Will the memories hold or will they go?




What would happen

I would like to know.

what would happen

 I would like to know.

cuz I can feel the warmth in the air around me.

What would happen

I would like to see.

If like a free bird someday

I disappeared

4 comments:

  1. Apologies to all those whose comments did not get displayed in the past 6 months. Comments will now be visible. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am still reading your blog and loving your poetry and other things you have written about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alex, it feels nice to know :) - Arjun

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete