Subscribe

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe

Click +1 button above

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Immersed in a pillow of smiles

Today I slept on a pillow of smiles
and though I did not completely sleep
I feel yellow lilies on my cheeks
and flew in deeper to deeper smiles.

on the wings of the afternoon.
Where blossom covers darker gloom
Fresher and whiter, my thoughts they ring
like chords of the lydian, of happiness sing

in the noon of rusty thoughts
oh how this breeze arrived
I will often now take out some time
To sleep again, on the pillow of smiles.



(Photo of a cloud taken from the top of a hill)

I've recently gone through some stressful time. . and today I felt good. It was like the lydian mode in guitar, feather light, happy and dreamy, like Joe satriani's - Rubinas blue sky happiness. Thats what inspired me to write this poem. Thanks to pk.

Today's blog post was powered by: Led Zeppelin - Going to California.

No comments:

Post a Comment