Subscribe

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe

Click +1 button above

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The secret day

Today was the one day of my life that I would number with a name.
This is the  'immaculate' of september 2011

It was like the description on the first page of 'the fountainhead'. Where it says "a frozen explosion of granite burst in flight to the sky over motionless water. The water seemed immovable, the stone flowing..."

Today I have lived my life.
On this day, I have really breathed air


Today I was alive and safe
In the shady avenue of natures kingdom

Where 'morpheus' that I dream of in the night
was no more than a scribbled word on a piece of paper

Have you ever felt the body of Gaia?
Lay back on her crust and let your breath seep deep into hers.

And she will breathe into you, that which was awaited since birth
The crude earthy spirit of the eastward zephyr

When you touch your palm to the earth, And kiss the earth with your lips and without a care
Just do it, when you need to feel yourself.

here I proclaim,
that every moment you touch the earth with pure intimacy of a lover, is claimed by her
and it will be a closed memory, permanent ,and written on the scroll of time,everlasting
such memory, you will remember, and without regret;
that which will re-establish within you a power that is indomitable and a spirit-unblemished.

(Bumble Bees hummed under the sun as I clicked this picture)


 
(Do you listen to your footsteps when you walk?)


 (somewhere a broom is drearily sweeping the broken pieces of yesterdays life, And the Wind..Cries Mary, )

Today's featured song: Luxumburger queen - Placebo.

Song that powered todays blog post: Ke$ha -Take it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment