Subscribe

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe

Click +1 button above

Monday, September 26, 2011

Terminal Frost (Poem)

robert plant drawing

Those rose flavored tears sliding down your scar free ego

Hold no quarter for me;

For whenever I think of you

I can feel a deep sensation etching my spine






I am suspended, in this void of rose scented priced ice crystals

When the northern winter blows past my soul

I can hear no man of the wise land ,waiting to liberate me

they are all busy, contemplating you .









can I ever be free lady. from the things you do to me

when have I ever said a word about pain

in this acid. i can breathe like I did yesterday, when I climbed atop a hill

you were not there. But your sister, I missed.








My life lays sprawled before my eyes.




(Robert Plant sketch that I did at home last month:)



No comments:

Post a Comment