Subscribe

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe

Click +1 button above

Monday, October 24, 2011

New Cranberries song -Show me the way Review.

We love The Cranberries!



Dolores O Riordan is a Rock *Star*.
She is the loveliest front-man in the world
I'm a complete sucker for Irish accent, I love her.


The Cranberries , is the brightest Rock band in the world.
And there's something crazy about Dolores that I absolutely love
If you have seen the Cranberries on stage you know what I mean


The 'Roses' album is gonna be cool, and show me the way song sounds very sweet and rock.
The rythm section is Amazing!

The bass is strong, the drums are so rock, the tempo is slow.
Dolores hasn't changed at all.
Its so amazing so amazing to have such a classic band still out there.

The romance they started since Linger hasn't died. Its still there with the fans and there in their songs. Link gives Linger performed at Woodstock.

This session of theirs lets you have a closer look at Dolores as they are recording in the studio
Its an old video but it really shows what kind of a mood she keeps.

So young and so alive, aspiring..


dl original show me song at The cranberries website


No comments:

Post a Comment