Subscribe

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe

Click +1 button above

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Meaningless

Its not my fault that you like my status.
I didn't mean it for you to like it.

I meant it for you to fall in love with me
not the other way round

And then they make songs like Remember me lover
I used to hate people more before the impression of love happened to me
Now I hate them less and I blame you for it
Because I lost the hate and also the love
I can't find my hate back
It helped me grow more.

Sometimes you have to testify to the world that you are more immature.
You know what one person said,
I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not.
How clever...

Am I supposed to be happy there are T shirts quoting these clever lines on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment