Subscribe

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe

Click +1 button above

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Arpeggio cat





I can feel the strange beautiful music 

run down through me

Like the blood in my veins

When I listen to it, I can see colors






When the path of my ears jumps over a high note

She crouches in alertness

When the mood of the music strikes a melody

I can see the cat rolling around in ease







When the notes dissolve into one another

like the colors in a moving painting

She wants to come closer, to the source

like a bee wants to meet with any bright light she sees.






The dynamic in it is a beautiful thing

 My emotion is being painted in front of my eyes, by the side of my ears

I am in deep reminiscence

Like a soft sensitive creature, waiting for an excuse to quickly move.

No comments:

Post a Comment