Subscribe

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe

Click +1 button above

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Layers of Dimensions






Did you have your heart crushed, and your life split up into a layer.

Did you break up , did you feel pain?

Did you take for granted the smiles that refrained.







Have you had your heart melted, in a layer of dimensions.

Did you feel the bubbles rising up?

Did you dance in the rain.








In a layer of dimensions, did you miss your home?

Did you stay far for long , as your mother hoped on

to see you again soon, in just a little long.







In layer of dimensions, did you ever walk alone

Listening to your footsteps, with no particular place to go

Holding on, hoping for the good days to come.









Layers of dimensions are breathing me to life

A layer of dimension to make me smile

A layer of dimension to make me cry

One for me to repent, another to rejoice 

One to carry me back into the past

And lastly one, to take my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment