Subscribe

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe

Click +1 button above

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Figures of speech

Figures of speech poem




Hey did you see that man throw hearts at kids?

Hey yeah, I can throw a million at you.

What??

Nothing, just a figure of speech.




 
The next day in the cafe

Hey my friend bought me a present, isn't it great?

Yeah ,what do I care.

Really?

No, it was just a figure of speech

What did he get?





In the classroom after the class

Hey, I got really bored today, this guy was watching me all day

I know, if I could I would have ripped his head off

What are you saying??

No, its just another figure of speech. 

I was just kidding.





 On a letter by the bed

I would shine brighter than a million suns 

If I had you.

A hand that would give you all the happiness in the world

But the lips that refuse to stare, wish to share

This with you

That I'm in love with you.




And all that the letter was,

was a bunch of figures of speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment